Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lessons


Last night, I went to see Vivian Girls at La Sala Rossa, which was great, nothing new there. Nevertheless, in my excitement, I decided it would be an EXCELLENT idea to go talk to the band members as they were sitting at the merchandise table. Me: "Thanks for coming to Montreal again!" and... "Have a good night!". How awkward.

Last night, I learnt two lessons. First: don't go talk to the band members just for the sake of talking to them OR to THANK them, no one knows how to answer to that. Second: I'll have to make up my mind, band t-shirts are always way too big for me, and I only wear them in the summer anyway. Still, it was a fun night.

2 comments:

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.