Friday 11 June 2010

Birthday and all that jazz

Oh, I haven't posted in such a long time! I've been very busy with work (which is becoming less and less enjoyable, grr), but I reduced my hours so things are going back to normal. I was also kept quite busy by birthday celebrations: my father turned 60 on June 1st, and I turned 20 on the 5th. I enjoyed three days of delicious food and different cakes as I visited my parents on one day, came back to Montreal on the second and was invited for dinner on the third. In other news, I (finally!!!!) found an apartment and am moving in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I became obsessed with If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats and dicovered The Gories, thank to a post on Victoire (man, I can't wait to see them live on July 17th!).

In the meantime, I am waiting for these lovelies to arrive at my doorstep to help me say a slow goodbye to my trusty old ones that I've brought to the cobbler's at least five times (where else can you find booties that have tassels at the end of the laces, tell me?). At least these have horses on them, ha!

moimoi

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic boots!

    ..a belated 'happy birthday' to you!

    ReplyDelete

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.