Tuesday 13 July 2010

For me summer is... (Pt. 3)

Magazines! While I barely buy any during the rest of the year, I accumulate a good amount during the summer.
Here are my current favourites:

-The New Yorker


new-yorker1


-Worn Fashion Journal (there's a new one out!)


cover10



-Russh

-Marie Claire idées

-Le Point grand angle

This last one pleasantly surprised me: I bought the 'Paris comme vous ne l'avez jamais vue' issue, which was informative and esthetically appealing. Here are two of my favourite photos from the magazine (also the rare ones available online!):

colette




gala_union_1949_paysage

Notice Boris Vian playing trumpet at the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.