Friday 31 December 2010

In the past ten days...

DSC00058

DSC00060

DSC00062

DSC00063


I'm very glad to see you all seem to have had fantastic holidays! For my part, it was not as expected as my family received bad news a few days before Christmas and consequently spent our time planning visits and visiting my aunt at the hospital. I am currently taking my last days off to relax.

On a more cheerful note, guess who received a digital camera (and a stock of film rolls)? This means that you will have to bear with me as I adjust to my new gadget and present you with a few slightly self-centered posts! I am very happy to have written down a list in November and would recommend it to any of you who are toying with the idea of making New Year resolutions possible to keep. I have been very good at fulfilling my creative aspirations regarding collages and jewellery; I have started a small book of collages (I'm supposed to add one a week) and I have finally sent a new collection of necklaces to Victoire (pictures coming!). So here's my first "show-off" post, I really wanted to share my new collages with you! xo

***
Je suis bien contente de voir que vous semblez tous avoir eu des fêtes fantastiques! Pour ma part, ce n'était pas comme je l'avais prévu comme ma famille a reçu de mauvaises nouvelles tout juste avant Noël et que nous avons conséquemment passé notre temps à planifier nos visites et à visiter ma tante à l'hôpital. Je prends donc mes derniers jours de congé pour relaxer.

Sur une note plus joyeuse, devinez qui a reçu une caméra digitale (et des rouleaux de film)? Ceci signifie que vous allez devoir me supporter pendant que je m'ajuste à mon nouveau gadget et que je vous présente quelques billets légèrement égoïstes! Je suis heureuse d'avoir fait une liste en novembre et le recommende à quiconque désirant faire des résolutions du Nouvel An possibles à garder. J'ai bien réussi à combler mes aspirations concernant collages et fabrication de bijoux; j'ai commencé un petit livre de collages (je suis supposée d'en ajouter un à chaque semaine) et j'ai finalement envoyé une nouvelle collection de colliers chez Victoire (photos à venir!).
Donc voici mon premier billet "démonstrateur", je voulais vraiment partager mes nouveaux collages avec vous! xo

Photos: my collages/mes collages.

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the bad news.

    but super excited that you got a new camera and film!! (i support this fully!!!)
    and can't wait to see the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.