Tuesday 17 January 2012

At the moment

Here are a few things I like/wouldn't mind having/enjoy/admire at the moment.
Photobucket
via
Photobucket
By Style Sightings, via.
An ochre-coloured velvet jacket.

Photobucket

Fieldguided's upcoming silk scarves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend/acquaintance Claire Milbrath's illustration blog, Poor Gray. I find her illustrations beautiful, that's all.
*Claire, if you see this, I hope you don't find it too creepy. I came across your blog in a legitimately uncreepy manner, I swear.

Kids in the Hall, the comedy show with the best soundtrack (and drag), amongst other things. I'm pretty late on this, especially since many of my slightly older friends used to watch it on TV a good -hum hum- 15 years ago, but well, if you've never watched this show, please do so now. It was really hard not to post a good dozen (or two) of skits here.

3 comments:

  1. you always have great finds and things to discover!!! i watch kids in the hall...geez has it been that long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!! J'adore KITH! My brother is 7 years older than me so even though I was only 5 or 6 when it went off the air I used to see it when he'd sneak downstairs to watch the reruns. I was still only like 8 years old. Probably not the best thing for a child to watch but I still quote it to him all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy: Thank you! And yes it's been that long haha!

    Katie: That's funny, perhaps not the best thing for a child to watch, but didn't we all have those outrageous shows we tried to watch in secret when we were little?

    ReplyDelete

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.