Tuesday 22 January 2013

Interesting Blogs: Collective History

Paris, 1910, par Roger Viollet
A scene from the rue Bonaparte during the Great Flood of Paris, 1910. The flood shut down the city’s basic infrastructure by Roger-Viollet. (photo and caption via Collective History)
One of the blogs I find myself visiting daily, and often on mutliple occasions, is the fantastic Collective History. It is frequently updated with vivid photographs accompanied with the background information that is so often lacking on tumblr, but that acts here as a daily historical research springboard for history passionates like me. Enjoy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.