Sunday 25 January 2015

Style bits and bobs


Why hello there. I'm just popping in quickly to show you this AMAZING jacket from Valentino's Men's FW15 collection (photo by the Sartorialist), plus two links a friend shared earlier today, excited at the possible return of this defining fad of his youth: flares for men. This is thrilling news if you ask me, and whether they really come back is of little importance. I will be out there with my newly found, perfect 70s flares on, proud to have an excuse to wear them - since, you know, Men's fashion says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.